Beauty for Ashes

I don’t know for sure what I plan to do with this. I’ve felt that I had more to share, but wasn’t sure how to move forward. Today I began grief counseling and one of the facts that emerged was: God is doing amazing things and He might want to continue using me to share them. In obedience to Him and with a need to express how He continues to transform beauty from ashes, I will attempt this. I invite you to go on this journey with me, however flawed and raw it might be.

11 thoughts on “Beauty for Ashes

1. Christine Pitt says:

Honored to go on this journey with you. You are a gifted writer – thrilled that you will be sharing that gift and God’s revelations with others. He is not finished with Jeff’s story yet. Love you!

Liked by 1 person

2. Cindy Cornish says:

I can’t wait to go on this journey with you. As mentioned before, you inspire me. I love reading anything you write – you are very gifted 🙂

3. cyngam2 says:

Thank you for inviting me on this journey with you!!! I am honored friend….He is continuing to write your story and I know with your gifted writings you will bring Him glory!!! Love you!

4. Jayne Brannon Lybrand says:

Oh my precious…this is bursting out of you! Nothing can stop it! Keep it flowing…the message goes on and on! In Jesus name.. The Lord is bringing forth your every word…not filtered by mans judgement…only set free by the truth! The truth!

5. Lesa Ramirez says:

I have always told you how verbally gifted you are…and, you are my very dear friend and co-worker.I want to follow along on any journey you are going on. Count me in!

Liked by 1 person

6. Terri says:

What a joy and an honor Elizabeth, to be a part of this journey with you. Your voice, led by His Spirit, creates a needed atmosphere and your perspective brings a beautiful dimension of God’s love and truth. Thank you for being courageous and authentic as you journey “from glory to glory”. Love you 😄

Liked by 1 person

7. Sharron Doyle says:

What a wonderful outlet for exploring & sharing your thoughts as you continue your journey among friends! May God reveal His plan to you, as He guides you in the direction He wishes you to go… always remember to stop and accept His Blessings along the way. God Bless and keep you.

Liked by 1 person